Review - Skullcandy INK'd Earbuds S2INCZ


I go through a lot of headphones... They break, constantly.
It's my fault. I listen to music any given moment I'm alone... else I am forced to use my brain, a rather unattractive alternative. So, while I walk, exercise, do the dishes, brush my teeth, go to the bathroom, use the computer, and most importantly sleep, tossing and turning, sometimes waking up to a cord being wrapped around my neck choking me... plus I have an unhealthy habit of chewing on my shirt collars, which translates to only muscle memory away from chewing on said cord.
Unsurprisingly the average lifespan of most headphones I've owned is a month or two at best. Whereas these Skullcandy Headphones have lasted me since Christmas and they're still in mint condition. What makes them so different you might ask? Are they somehow more durable than your average pair? Not to my knowledge... The thing that makes them different is that they are so UNBELIEVABLY GOOD. But you better believe it, cause I own them and I'm telling you right now.
You know you have a good pair of headphones when songs you have heard a thousand times before all of a sudden sound as though it's your first time hearing them. With these headphones this is exactly what you get, I'm still excited about listening to old songs I haven't gotten around to yet. And that is exactly why they have survived for so long. The only complaint I have is that the little letters to specify which is the right and left earpiece are so tiny that for the first few months I didn't even know they were there. Thinking it was some sort of guessing game. Only a minor inconvenience, and overall...
These are the best headphones I have ever used so I go to extreme lengths to make sure they go undamaged. No sleeping with them, no accidentally dropping them in the toilet, no shenanigans whatsoever. Which may seem neurotic, but I guarantee you'll act the same.