Lily Of The Desert Stomach Formula for Acid Reflux/Upset Stomach/Heart Burn


My Big Fat Stomach






















For What Ails You

I've had stomach problems since I was a kid. That combined with my love of spicy food has added up to a lot of heart burn and acid reflux. I'd used plain aloe before to help control my acid reflux and it works great, but Lily of the Desert Stomach Formula works even better. I bought a bottle of this after having stomach pains for several days and nothing seemed to help. The stomach formula contains aloe combined with a mix of herbs that soothe your stomach and aid in digestion: Peppermint Leaf, Chamomile Leaf, Marshmallow Root, Borage Leaf, Ginger Root, Pau D Arco Bark Leaf, Blessed Thistle Leaf, Slippery Elm Leaf, Oatstraw Leaf, and Fennel Seed. I've used several of these herbs by themselves and they definitely help. Unlike anti-acid pills and the like, that only work for an hour or two, stomach formula lasts all day, all night. So if you're tired of waking up with acid reflux in the middle of the night or you just have overall stomach issues that constantly bother you then Lily of the Desert Stomach Formula is what you've been waiting for.