California Baby Calendula Cream Lotion for Psoriasis, Eczema & More


Big Fat Product Review

Don't Be a Big Baby

My wife got this for me for my eczema. I'd been using Elta Tar which is amazing, but I wanted to try something new. She was looking for Calendula (or pot marigold) because it's something typically used in Russia as a home remedy for skin problems. Calendula has anti-viral, anti-genotoxic and anti-inflammatory properties or simply, Wow, this stuff is great and not just for eczema. If you have any type of skin problem including acne, cuts, dry skin, itchy bug bites, etc this stuff will sooth it and help it heal faster. I mix in a bit of Thayer's Witch Hazel Tonic (alcohol free), which is also great for your skin. So you don't need to be a big baby to use this...all you need is an itch to scratch and the desire to get rid of it.