Tech Review: HUGlight Flexible Hands Free Light


My Big Fat Review

Get Lit Up!

I bought this little puppy for work, but haven't had a chance to use it there yet. I have found though that I use it a lot at home. Mainly when I'm working on my computers. Regular flashlights suck when you're working inside a PC case because they roll around or fall over. Obviously this lights going to stay where you put it. You can wear it around your neck or wrap it around something. Beyond just being flexible it's also plenty bright with four LED's that can be turned on independently or all together. My wife uses the light even more than me. She loves to use it for knitting in low light, usually while we're watching movies. My one and only suggestion for this light is that it would've been nice if the lights extended out like a vacuum hose or bendy straw. Overall it's a great light for a number of hobbies or work. If you're looking for a great headlamp or something smaller I recommend the Zipka Plus. Very compact with it's retractable head band and very durable.