Metro Vacuum ED500 PC Duster - Goodbye Canned Air


My Big Fat Review
















No More Dusty Bottoms...


...in your computer that is. I'll admit canned air is fun. Giving the guy in the next cubicle a blast of cold air (and frost bite) or rolling around in your office chair, a can in each hand, pretending you're an astronaut with a jet pack. It's all fun and games, but it's expensive and slightly dangerous. I got sick of paying $5 bucks a can to dust my PC so I got one of these. It's incredibly powerful, more powerful than canned air, albeit a little loud. Plus all the attachments are great for different jobs from keyboards to CPU fans. End story, dump canned air and save yourself a lot of money.

Technical Details

  • All steel construction
  • 500 watt motor, .75 HP, 120 volt, 4.5 amps, 70 CFM air flow, 2.75 lbs.
  • Includes air pin-pointer, air concentrator nozzle, air -flare nozzle and micro-cleaning tool kit, 12 ft power cord