Boycott Billy Bob Thornton, He's a Fat Jerk!



My Big Fat Rant

Boycott Spoiled Actors!

Watch the video or don't, but the fact of the matter is Billy Bob Thornton acts like a spoiled brat during this interview. I usually don't care what actors are up to, but this was so bad I had to say something. It's sad because he always seemed like a decent guy, but I guess I was wrong. He did apologize to Canadians for calling Canadian audiences "mashed potatoes without gravy", but not to the talk show host Jian Ghomeshi. Jian Ghomeshi bravely continued the interview even though Thornton continued to be an ass through out the show. Constantly responding to questions with "I don't know." You can actually see that his band mates are embarrassed by his behaviour. He should be too. I personally am going to boycott his movies, music, etc. and I suggest everyone else do the same until he apologizes to Jian Ghomeshi. Billy was supposedly upset because the host was told not to ask questions about his movie career. Jian Ghomeshi barely mentions his acting career during the intro and even states that Thornton's music is not just a diversion, but something that stands on its own. This is what upset Billy Bob?!? Come on! I know plenty of musicians as talented as Billy Bob and the only reason he is more famous than them is because he used his acting career to launch his music career. As long as his music is honestly good nobody really cares that he used his influence to support his music. Finally I find it Ironic that he doesn't want his acting mentioned but he's using his power and influence as an actor to "have it not mentioned" which is hypocritical. Boycott Billy Bob or at least boo him off a stage.