Thermaltake Mozart TX VE1000BWS


My Big Fat Anticipation






Thermaltake Made Me Do It!!!

I promised my wife after my Yamaha RX-V2700 that there would be no more big purchases, but a man has needs. The truth is my custom built Media PC (a very old modded VTEL case) is just starting to run too hot. It's crowded in there, now that I've added a better graphics card, a Sapphire 100226L, and another 1.5TB HDD. I love my custom built Media PC, but letting a $1,000 in computer hardware fry is just wrong and drilling a bunch of holes in the my case is just ugly. I already own a Thermaltake Armor which I love and I have had my eye on this case since it came out and I have some great plans for it. This baby has enough room for two complete systems. That's right two mother boards with all the goodies that go along with it. I have no need for two PC's in one, but I'm thinking I might put my modded XBOX in there. It reeks of nerd coolness. More to follow, the Mozart is in the mail. By the way Amazon is the best deal on this, with their free shipping and, for me, no sales tax.

3/31 - It's here and I got my Media PC guts transplanted into it. I'm currently modding my Original Xbox to go on the Mini-ITX side as soon as that's done I'll have a complete review up. I'll also post some pictures on my myspace.

4/6 - Read the review here.