2-in-1 Wifi 802.11b/g + Bluetooth



My Big Fat Review















You're Bluetooth Dongle
is in My WiFi Card!


You can have it all. Seriously, you can. This sweet little device has what you need for WiFi and Bluetooth and all in one PCI card. I'm always short on USB ports and I've been wanting to upgrade my network to WiFi.
Price was the only thing holding me back from WiFi, most WiFi cards are around $35.00, and I needed five of them. What's amazing is you can pick this up for under $20.00 at Chinavasion.com (http://www.chinavasion.com/product_info.php/pName/2-
in-1-bluetooth-wifi-pci-card/
) and support the Reds all at once (it does ship from China). Cheapest shipping, 20 bucks, takes about 10-15days. The package is basic, but comes with what you need. Through instruction booklet and cd with applications and drivers. Worked perfect on the first install on my media PC in combination with my diNovo Mini keyboard (see diNovo review). WiFi also worked perfect with my Ativa router. The one I installed in my regular desktop would not function with my Apple Bluetooth mouse (see review). I tried several different
BlueSoleil versions (the cd comes with BlueSoleil 2.7.0.13), but to no avail. I really think this is an Apple to PC issue and ot the card. Everything else works great, even my Apple Bluetooth keyboard worked. Seldom do you get your money's worth with technology, this is one of the few exceptions. Even at a higher price you're making out with the card. I highly recommend for anyone going into WiFi or Bluetooth.