Health Review: Toothpaste & Shampoo


STOP POISONING YOURSELF, STOP POISONING YOURSELF

   We live in a bizarro world in which a large majority of things offered to make an aspect of life better actually only make it worse, usually the very thing that it advertised to help.

   Examples? There are plenty: keep your teeth clean with chemical waste called fluoride! Not only is there no concrete evidence that it improves tooth health, but there is now piling evidence that it does everything from lower IQ, suppress thyroid, to calcify the pineal gland. Ok, how about make your bones strong with MILK! Except again no evidence it improves bone strength and in fact does the opposite… making your bones brittle. Plus they are trying to add aspartame to milk… ASPARTAME! What’s that? Oh, it’s that thing in diet soda; you drink diet soda don’t you? You know to lose weight… well jokes on you once again… aspartame has been linked to cause cancer, diabetes, you get it. Man all this is getting me down even depressed. What should I do? Oh take anti-depressants obviously. Wait one second I’m on to you… what do those do? Oh nothing, just CAUSE YOU TO COMMITE SUICIDE!!! You can’t make this stuff up… a side effect of the pills given for depression is SUICIDE.

   It’s as if “they” are trying to kill us… who’s “they”? Well call them what you want. Some people presented all the evidence cite that it’s simply greed and human incompetence that is the cause of all this. That “might” be true. Considering the majority of these things lead to health problems, so then you can turn to your friendly neighborhood MEDICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX! To not cure your problems but simply prolong your agonizing life, until you are bankrupt from their outrageous bills, at which point you are given some suicide pills for your obvious depression. It seems pretty thought out to me. Not just greedy, but flat out EVIL.

   With all that in mind, it’s actually pretty easy to turn back to a healthy lifestyle. Just be skeptical of everything! Which leads me to my latest discovery; Toothpaste & Shampoo are bad for you! Surprise, surprise! Well I’m actually not really surprised. First off most toothpaste has fluoride in it; we already know that’s bad. But it, along with shampoo, and most other cosmetic products have something called Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, used to make products “frothy”. Yep totally legitimate reason to poison us with yet another chemical… this one in particular according to thousands of tests does nothing more then irritate the skin. Obviously the thing we use on a daily basis ON OUR SKIN is BAD FOR OUR SKIN. I knew I wasn’t crazy saying I breakout every time I washed my hair with shampoo, for I really do have sensitive skin. But let’s even break down the word: shampoo… it’s a SHAM, and it’s POO. I don’t want poo in my hair!

   The simplest alternative: BAKING SODA! Not only does it already clean just about everything in your house. But it also cleans YOU! I’ve been washing my hair for about 3 weeks with baking soda and I can confirm your hair stays cleaner, longer. Shampoo isn’t bad because of just one chemical; it’s bad because you are literally putting dozens of random chemicals on your hair to “clean it”. How does that make sense? It doesn’t… the reason your hair becomes greasy so fast is because of the shampoo! It stays looking clean much longer with baking soda, and there are plenty of natural recipes you can look up to shake things up, lemons for example. Onto toothpaste, same thing: baking soda. The taste is different for sure but you really get the sense of your mouth being clean. Don’t believe me? Just brush your teeth with baking soda at night, wake up the next morning and check how your breath smells. After the very first time there was no morning breath. I was amazed… considering the change is so simple, but years of contaminating my mouth with the thing specifically made to clean it, hadn’t.

   If anything this is a public service announcement, stop poisoning yourself. Try things for yourself; don’t just trust the word of an actor on television, or even me. Research things for yourself, STOP POISONING YOURSELF!