Kuratas - Suidobashi Heavy Industries aka Your Own Personal Gundam Robot

My Big Fat Robot


Start Saving Your Pennies

I had a small seizure when I stumbled across this.  The Kuratas, a collaboration between artist Korgoro Kurata and robotics expert Wataru Yoshizaki, finally brings the dream of having your own personal battle robot, that you control from the inside, to life.  For a cool one to two million you get to choose a from a couple dozen paint jobs as well as accessories such as shields, missiles launchers, twin Gatling guns, cup holder and more. Sadly all the weaponry is non lethal, but if you've go the scratch to buy a Kuratas in the first place I'm sure you can afford to up grade the weapons to something more lethal.  The AE "V-Sido" control system uses state of the art technology to lock onto and auto track targets as well as allowing you to control the robot externally with a smart phone.  It also includes Smile Shot, which translates to smile-activated firing of the twin guns. I figure a few of these will be ideal for my henchmen when I finally take over the world.  Mwah-ha-ha-ha!  Check out Suidobashi Heavy Industries at:  www.suidobashijuko.jp