Movie Review: Mousehunt


Now Elephants Don't Seem So Crazy... 

They're Scared of Mice, Right?

Anyway... I don't know who buys movies anymore (no one) but while watching it on Netflix the other day, I thought if there's any movie that deserves to be bought, it's Mousehunt.

I hadn't seen this movie since I was a little kid; but as a kid, I maybe watched it at least ten times. Needless to say, I have fond memories of it, so re-watching it as an adult seemed like a no-brainer...

Feature length amount of time later... and I did not regret my decision.

Still an amazing movie, just as great as I remember it, in fact more so...

It's not until I read other peoples' reviews that I felt compelled to write my own.

Basically everyone is throwing tantrums over the fact that this movie has a few "naughty words" in it, OH NO. But even worse, it makes references to S-E-X. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, how COULD THEY!?

So basically this is now an AMAZINGLY GREAT MOVIE... since it also weeds out the morons of modern day society who still think sheltering their children from the world isn't a form of child abuse. I MEAN SERIOUSLY, I turned out great and for all I know it's because of watching this movie so many times... don't deny your children, or yourself, get this movie and treasure it for the rest of your lives.

IT'S EVEN CHRISTOPHER WALKEN APPROVED (something I forgot about before re-watching it, what a pleasant surprise)

IT'S OFFICIALLY A MASTERPIECE.