Tech Review: Razer Carcharias Headset


GAMING WITH THE GODS - PART 2

I can't believe it took me this long to get a quality headset. I don't even want to think about not having one... those were some dark days.

After getting the best mouse in the universe from Razer I trusted them enough in making a quality headset. I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED. I honestly think Razer is one of my favorite companies ever now... and now, reasons for this being an amazing headset:

It's the most comfortable thing I have ever worn on my head. I prefer having them on, then off... I wish there was a cordless version that I could wear like earmuffs, all the time.

Noise Cancellation! So good the real world will never interfere with your gaming. Be it a home invasion or an annoying relative, nothing will ever break the immersion.

The microphone works exactly like you'd expect... flawlessly.

Overall if you're still 'typing' messages to one another... it's time to step your game up. I don't think I need to point out standing still to communicate with your team is inefficient/ineffective. But it is fun laughing with your friends over this headset at said people, as they type out their hate towards you and your advanced technology.