TV Review: Murder She Wrote (1984-1996) and Magnum PI (1980-1988)

Big Fat TV Review

Ultimate 80's Episode

I'm a big Tom Selleck fan.  I loved Magnum PI in the 80's and I'm a huge fan of the Jesse Stone movie series.  So to my delight I stumbled across this crossover episode while on a Murder She Wrote binge.  This is the second part, the first part was aired on Magnum PI, so it's a little Jessica heavy and bit Magnum light as he's in jail and she's trying to prove his innocence.  If your a fan of either show you'll enjoy this mash up.  Sadly Netflix doesn't stream Magnum PI, only Murder She Wrote, but they do rent the DVDs.  Lastly if you're wondering if Magnum figures out that Jessica is a brilliant serial killer that manages to always blame the murder on somebody else in every episode the answer is no.  S03E08 - Episode 52 - Magnum On Ice Part 2.