Cool Sites: Selling Everything You Own - Never Ending Voyage

That Overwhelming Feeling
My Big Fat Life

Too Much Stuff!

Every now and then I get this overwhelming feeling like I have too much stuff and that I should probably sell everything I own.  That's how I came across this site: www.neverendingvoyage.com.  A site not just dedicated to the idea, but also documenting the ongoing travels of Simon and Erin a couple who sold it all and decided to travel the world.  The site has stories and photos of their on going travels after having sold everything and renting out their house.  There are some fantastic pictures and tales on the site as well as a guide on how to sell all your stuff.  I have to say it sounds rather tempting.  Even if I may not be able to travel the world the simple idea of unburdening my life from a lot of stuff sounds great.  I've got nothing against stuff, but in reality you can always buy more of it later since the factories are going to keep on making it.  What is much harder to get your hands on is freedom they simply haven't found a way to mass produce and market it, making it near impossible to buy.  Who knows I may put up a site soon selling it all.  If your not convinced then you can buy some stuff from the links below.