Product Review: Hi-Tec Altitude Ultra Light Hiking/Work Boot


My Big Fat Foot

Stick Your Foot In It!

I bought these for work and they are simply the greatest work boots I've ever owned. I've used them for hiking also, but mainly for work. My job requires me to be on my feet and on concrete all day. Add on top of that that I have low arches, midtarsal faults in both feet and I'm just shy of 300lbs and you see why I need a pair of solid boots for work. These boots have allowed me to go from barely being able to walk after a long day at work to almost no pain at all. They're beyond comfortable and simply amazing. I seriously didn't think a boot like this existed. The other great thing about these boots is their durability. My job is brutal on boots and after three years these are still in good shape. Traction is good and the soles are still solidly attached. The only thing that has started to go is the water proofing, but that's typical of any boot and easily fixed with some Sno-Seal Wax. Conclusion: If you have a job that's brutal on your boots and on your feet than you need a pair of Hi-Tecs. You'll thank me.