Review: Bodum Young French Press 8 Cup or Best Cup Of Coffee You'll Ever Have


My Big Fat Brew

Dump The Drip?

If you're a coffee lover and you haven't gone French press yet you're life is about to get better, a lot better. I switched to French press about six years ago and will never be able to go back to drip. The French press enables the coffee to hold onto it's oils and hence all it's great coffee flavor. Of course you'll need a French press. French presses are all about the same, but I really like this version of the Bodum. Why? Inevitably the glass on any French press will break, either because you drop it or worse while you're pressing it. The plastic sleeve on the Bodum protects you from the possible shrapnel and the scalding hot coffee inside. I can personally attest to being saved from a bad burn at least once by the outer sleeve. So if you a are looking for a good French press and a safe one the Bodum is best I've found so far. Enjoy.