Baby Hugo Naturals - Shea Butter Chamomile Soap


Big Fat Suds

Only If You're Manly...

...do you need a fantastic soap for you're sensitive skin. I've got a host of skin issues from dry skin to eczema. It's annoying for sure, but the up side is discovering some products, like this one, that are actually really nice to use. This soap is not only easy on the skin it actually does help your skin rehydrate and heal. It's almost like using butter, I guess because it is butter, Shea butter. I gotta say I really like this soap and not just because it soothes my skin problems, but just because of how soft and soothing it is. It doesn't leave any residue either which is nice, it just rinses off. It's much better than any other sensitive skin soap I've tried like Dove or Estee Lauder. In fact this would probably be a great soap to use on a baby or for women who want soft silky skin. Like I said very manly, especially when you're fighting your wife or girlfriend over soap. Just don't start shaving your legs and you'll be all right.