Tech Review: JLAB BOQARI Q1M Metal Earbuds



Big Fat Sound Review

Nice.

Ever since my wife got a pair of these it's almost impossible to get her attention. She's an audiophile and very picky about her music. She's loves these and I have to say they are pretty amazing earbuds. I plugged into the latest Yello album, Touch Yello, which I've already listened to several times and I was impressed. The quality of the sound is rich and pure. The bass is fantastic and I was able to hear a lot little things I'd missed the first few times I listened to this album. For reference I'd previously listened to the album on my Yamaha RX-V2700 with a pair of Monitor Audio GS60's speakers. To be fair any high end pair of earbuds/headphones is going to get you deeper into the music and allow you to hear more. Unless, that is, your neighbors don't mind you turning your stereo up to 11. Semantics aside these earbuds really put out some great sound and the noise canceling truly blocks out any outside sounds. You could scream at somebody using these two feet away and they wouldn't hear a peep. I also tried these against my Sennheiser HD 515s, which are very good, but the Q1Ms blow them away. The Q1Ms also have a built in mic so if you get a call while listening to music on your phone you're all set. The all metal bud design gives you durability and they come with 7 pairs of different sized earbud tips. If you love music these are a great choice and the price is pretty fantastic too.


  • Inline microphone with answer call and music functions

  • Stunning, hand crafted designer metal housing with square facets and platinum grid lines

  • Finely tuned all metal sound chamber for flawless resonance and expertly balanced wide spectrum micro drivers for world class acoustic fidelity

  • Rich, dynamic soundstage featuring a JLab / BOQARI signature sound curve

  • Includes 7 pairs of soft ear bud tips (from XS to XL) for a perfect noise isolating fit and a sleek BOQARI travel case

  • Premium braided cable and 24 carat gold plated 3.5 mm audio jack for premium, lossless sound connection with your audio device

  • Limited Lifetime Warranty