Review: Cuisinart PowerPrep Plus 14-Cup Food Processor


My Big Fat Grin

I Love It!

A food processor is simply one of the best investments you can make if you love to cook and Cuisinart is one of the best brands out there. I bought this for my wife to replace her smaller 3 cup prep plus because the spindle was cracking (actually after a year it still works and I use it to grate hard cheese. Which is how I cracked it in the first place...shhh!). My current favorite thing to do with the Cuisinart is to make hummus. Which with this baby only takes about five minutes. It's also great for grinding meat (why is hamburger so expensive anyhow.) I like to buy cheaper cuts of steak and grind them for hamburger (more like steakburger!). The skinny on the Cuisinart is that it pretty much cuts prep time for anything you do in the kitchen by half or more. Forget knives, what are you a caveman. Do you get out your flint out when you need light, "Oohgah me make fire.", or do you flick a light switch. Do yourself, or your wife, a favor and look into one of these sweet hearts.