TV Series Review: 30 Rock


Big Fat Couch Potato

How'd I Miss This?

The answer to that is easy actually. I thought this was a stupid TV series like ThirtySomething because of the name 30 Rock and I love to judge a book by it's cover. Thankfully Netflix showed me the error of my ways and I caught an episode or two or maybe all of the first three seasons this weekend. Yes it's that good, you'll want to watch them all at once. 30 rock is a combination of irreverent humor and every day ridiculousness, kind of a combo between Seinfeld and Boston Legal. Tina Fey (also the creator of the show) and Alec Baldwin are fantastic and so is the entire cast actually. I have to say my favorite character is Kenneth, played by Jack McBrayer, genuinely great and genuinely weird. There are also a lot of great guest stars on the show such as Jerry Seinfeld, Steve Martin, Steve Buscemi, Oprah, The Bestie Boys, Matt Damon and way way too many to list here. Do yourself a favor and watch 30 Rock, just don't laugh so hard you end up lizzing yourself.