Fratello Metallo - Misteri Album


My Big Fat Music Review

Capuchin Monk + Italian Metal Band = Pure Awesome!

I'm a big fan of foreign music. Whether it be Falco, Akhenaton, TsuShiMaMiRe, Haifa Wehbe or even a popfab(ricated) group like Tatu. I find the the rhyme of foreign languages in lyrics most hypnotic, but Fratello Metallo brings more. What exactly? Lead singer, and Capuchin Monk, Ceasre Bonizzi or Brother Metal. A convert not only of the Order of Friars Minor Capuchin, but also a convert to Heavy Metal 15 years ago at a Metallica concert. According to Brother Metal, "Metal is the most energetic, vital, deep and true musical language that I know." Okay, but what about the music? Sadly not every track on the album rocks as hard as the albums namesake Misteri, but overall its a decent album. Check out the bands myspace at www.myspace.com/fratellometallomusic to listen to some of their songs. The band also has a second album "Metalluminium" that I have yet to check out. Lastly, and I hate to end on a bummer note, but Fratello Metallo is no more. Brother Metal decided to leave the band in November and the answer is, yes, "The devil made him do it."