Movie Review: Bangkok Dangerous?


My Big Fat Conspiracy

Or Bangkok Ugly?


When you are being tortured your mind starts to wander to escape the pain and that's exactly what happened to me while I was watching Bangkok Dangerous. One of the most boring and tedious films I've ever sat through. It ranks third on my list of most horrid movies ever made. The money for this film would have been better used if it had been put through a shredder, burned and then flushed down a toilet. That said, my original point was that while watching the film I realized that Nicholas Cage is the love child of Salicious Crumb and Tattoey. Frightening yes, unbelievable I know, but only something born of such pure evil would dare star in such a terrifyingly mind numbing film. Do yourself a favor and watch something good instead like Raising Arizona.