Product Review: Dyson DC07 Animal Upright Vacuum


My Big Fat Suck






















More Suck For Your Buck!

I'm throwing this one under Tech Review, because let's face it this is the only Vacuum a guy could get excited about. My wife had to convince me to buy the DC07 Animal, because normally there's no way I'd spend this much on a Vacuum, but the reality is the Dyson is totally worth it. The Dyson is able to suck a ton of dirt out of the carpet even after you clean it with a regular Vacuum. If you have allergies or just hate dirt the DC07 has a lifetime HEPA filter. The bag less system is great, very simple to empty and obviously no stupid bags to buy and replace. Over time you will lose suction and have to clean the HEPA filter. I've had to do a total clean of the Dyson twice in four years and it's really easy to do by following instruction on the Dyson website here. This is a great Vacuum and makes a great gift for whoever does the brunt of cleaning at home, making the job of vacuuming much easier. Also not to be overlooked is the fact that the Dyson looks very cool.