HIS Hightech H165PRQ512AN-R Radeon X1650PRO 512MB


My Big Fat Review












Crap by any other name is still crap!


I have nothing good to say about this card, but you can still read the review if you want. I bought this as a s step up from my old Radeon 9000 pro 128mb for my Media PC. Part of the issue with this install was my Dell gx260 mobo, which is not all that great, but the card it's self is a beast to install. After realizing from my own attempts and some tech forums that this card would not install into a gx260 i decided to put it into my main computer which has a Asus P5VD1-X mobo. It still took me hours to get the card up and working because of crappy drivers/software from the included cd and from the website. To date I still can not get the catalyst control center to work. All in all I not only hate this card I loathe it and will never by anything with the HIS Hightech label on it. There is no excuse for such crappy drivers, none. If you are stuck with AGP go for the Sapphire HD 3850 a wonderful card with great drivers.